...when you wrap things usually unwrapped.

I want to preface the next post by saying that the last week has been insane. I got a promotion at work and because of this I have had no down time to do anything with the pictures I have been taking. But finally, after a week of drowning in files and paperwork, an idea came to me while slightly inebriated on Thursday night. I've been featuring a look which while simple to replicate, it's usually overlooked as an option.


Now don't misunderstand me, I'm not wearing jersey wrap dresses, I'm using the "wrap" aspect of the dress, which by the way is elegant and very flattering, and I'm incorporating it into different articles of clothing which provide for such an option. The next three posts will showcase the wrap look in three different outfits.


Comments

Popular Posts