...when dress for the fourth.

I wanted to be patriotic today.


   



top - Lipsy (vintage)
shoes - Wanted

My mom invited me to go with her and my sisters to the zoo today. Having a perfect
excuse leave the house on my day off, I decided to throw together a look to celebrate
 the day. Wearing the blouse over the dress, and having it cinched at the waist, gives the
look a touch of peplum, which I love. Of course you can never go wrong with oxfords.
And I tried to keep the accessories simple, letting the colors stand out on their own.
I love the set below -- let me know what you think! <3

Comments

You look really cute, love the combination.
Unknown said…
Cute look!

xo
Melissa
http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com
Alonna said…
I love how you put the shirt on top (:

-Alonna
lonnaliz.blogspot.com
Jane said…
Thanks, Ladies! I love reading your comments <3

Popular Posts