...when you dress for the summer.

I wanted to wear something comfy to work today - it being the last day of
a very lazy week.

I chose light fabrics to stave off the horrific summer heat.  


The teal cuff and necklace, courtesy of mom's collection, add a fun detail of
color in the very pale ensemble


I love the sprinkling of brown in this look from the booties, belt buckle, and watch strap. 


I wore this cardigan in the office all day -- but once I left the safety of
the air conditioning (yes, my car doesn't have a/c) I stripped it off.  



The details in this necklace are charming -- it really fits the look well. 


And the bright pink cardigan is the perfect accent of color.   



 top - Ross
skirt - Old Navy
shoes - Steve Madden

I am in love with the shoes below!!! Let me know what you think of this look
and the set. <3

White Skirt




Comments

The C. Style said…
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I love your wedges!

Kisses*
Noora said…
Those shoes are GORGEOUS! <3

From Finland, with <3,
curiousnoora.blogspot.fi
Tammy said…
I love your necklace....great color.

And there so many great pictures in your blog..love it:) will come back to check it out again:)

www.edgymix.com

Cheers
ola wiecha said…
Beautiful outfit!
All is great!
femaleprint said…
LOve it, very summery and as you say the cardigan is the perfect touch of colour!! Love your shoes!!

We follow you

Kiss
Just discovered your blog and I love it!
I'm your newest follower! Hope you can check mine out as well! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/
immerlight said…
Amazing outfit!

http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts